Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
60 Pin Trace Header
XDS560 Trace 60-Pin Header
- This header is a TI specific header used to transport processor pin trace.
- The current XDS560 Trace product uses this as the default connector for trace.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the 60-Pin Header and the Standard 14-Pin Header? Do I lose any capabilities with the 60-Pin Header?
- Effecively, the 60-Pin header is a superset of the 14-Pin headers. All of the standard JTAG signals are implemented on both (TCK, TMS, TDI, TDO, etc). The 60-Pin header has additional Emulation pins that can be used to support the transfer of Trace Data.
Click here to learn about XDS560 Trace?
Do I need this if I want to use the ?
- No. Please see this article: Embedded Trace Buffer.
What connector do I need if I don't need pin trace?
- Presentation on Implementing the 60-Pin header on a target
- 60 Pin Header User's Guide tidoc:spru655
- Common Trace Transmission Problems and Solutions tidoc:SPRAAK6
- JTAG Connectors