CC3000 Wi-Fi MSP430G2 Launchpad
CC3000 + MSP430G2 Launchpad Main Wiki Page.
The MSP430G2 Launchpad and CC3000 Boosterpack are available separately on the TI eStore.
- The CC3000 BoosterPack can be ordered from the TI eStore here.
- The MSP430G2 Launchpad can be ordered from the TI eStore here.
Wi-Fi Access Point
The access point provided in the kit is the TP-Link WR740N. Some of its features are highlighted below:
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Default SSID: TP-LINK_XXXXXX where XXXX are octets from the unique MAC address of each device
- Default username and password are "admin"
- Default IP Address: 192.168.1.1
- IP Range Allocation: 192.168.1.100 - 192.168.1.199
Basic Wi-Fi Application
This application demonstrates basic Wi-Fi connectivity together with the capability of sending data over the WLAN transport with the help of the standard BSD socket interface. It demonstrates the minimum requirements to make a connection and send data. It can be used to understand the usage of the basic CC3000 APIs.
For more detailed information, please visit the following wiki:
The CC3000 + MSP430G2 Launchpad Downloads section contains the links to available demo applications and sample applications for this platform.