Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
CC3200 ENT WLAN
This simple example code connects to a Enterprise network using the certificate flashed to the serial flash.
Example to demonstrate connection to an enterprise network.
One LED will keep blinking until the connection is established.
Source Files briefly explained
main.c - Initializes the device, connects to a enterprise network
- Download the required enterprise certificate file on sFLASH using 'Uniflash' utility. For detailed instructions about using Uniflash, refer UniFlash User Guide.
1. Select the "/cert/ca.pem" tab.
2. In the Url field, mention the location of the enterprise certificate.
3. Check the Erase and Update check boxes and click "Program"
- Open 'main.c' and modify 'ENT_NAME', 'USER_NAME','PASSWORD' accordingly
- Build and launch the project on CCS/IAR
- This simple example code connects to an enterpeise network with ssid 'ENT_NAME'.