Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
CC3200 Interrupt Demo Application
The objective of this application is to showcase interrupt preemption and tail-chaining capabilities. Nested interrupts are synthesized when the interrupts have the same priority, increasing priorities, and decreasing priorities. With increasing priorities, preemption will occur; in the other two cases tail-chaining will occur.
Source Files briefly explained
- pinmux - Pinmux configurations as required by the application.
- main - Main file that showcases Interrupt Preemption capabilities
- uart_if - To display status information over the UART
- systick_if - Setup the systick values and registers SysTick handler
- Setup a serial communication application (HyperTerminal/TeraTerm). For detail info visit Terminal setup
On the host PC. The settings are:
- Port: Enumerated COM port
- Baud rate: 115200
- Data: 8 bit
- Parity: None
- Stop: 1 bit
- Flow control: None
- Run the reference application (Flashing the bin/IAR/CCS).
- Observe the status messages on the host over serial port to understand the sequence of operations performed by the application.