Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
CC3200 Mode-Configuration Application
The device can be brought up as a station or an AP or in P2P mode. Other networking parameters can also be adjusted by modifying appropriate files in SFLASH.
This objective of the application is to enable the user to switch among the networking modes (station or AP or P2P) and configure the SSID name in case of AP mode.
Source Files briefly explained
- main.c – starts simplelink and call APIs for pin muxing, UART terminal initialization, getting user input and configuring networking mode.
- pinmux.c – contains pin muxing configuration for UART communication .
- starup_ccs.c - CCS specific vector table implementation for interrupts.
- startup_ewarm.c – IAR workbench specific vector table implementation for interrupts.
- uart_if.c – APIs for communication over UART.
- Setup a serial communication application (HyperTerminal/TeraTerm). For detail info visit CC31xx & CC32xx Terminal Setting
On the host PC. The settings are:
- Port: Enumerated COM port
- Baud rate: 115200
- Data: 8 bit
- Parity: None
- Stop: 1 bit
- Flow control: None
- Run the reference application (Flashing the bin/IAR/CCS).
- Provide the input on HyperTerminal/TeraTerm to configure the networking mode and SSID name (in case of AP mode).
Note: Option:3 will switch device into P2P mode, to verify P2P feature on CC3200 please refer CC32xx P2P Application