Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
CCS UniFlash Beta2 Release Notes
- 1 CCS UniFlash Beta 2 Release Notes
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 System Requirements
- 1.3 Installation Instructions
- 1.4 List of Supported Devices
- 1.5 List of Communication Interface (Emulator) Support
- 1.6 Issues Reporting
- 1.7 Where to Get Help
- 1.8 Release Roadmap
- 1.9 Bug Fixes
- 1.10 Improvements and Changes
- 1.11 Known Issue(s)
- 1.12 Release Notes Archive
CCS UniFlash Beta 2 Release Notes
Release Date: June 05, 2012
Build Version: 1.0.0.00012
Universal Flash Programmer for Texas Instruments devices. Provides a single interface for programming to Flash memory and executing Flash based operations on supported targets.
The Beta build allows users to evaluate the product ahead of the official release schedule. Even though the beta build is meant to be feature complete, there might be features that might not work as expected. Please read the Known Issue(s) section for issues we are currently working on, and the Issues Reporting section for information on how to report issues you come across.
Disk Space - 300MB (2GB recommended)
Memory - 1GB (2GB recommended)
OS - Windows XP/7, Linux Distribution based on CCS requirements here
JRE 1.6 (or above) required
List of Supported Devices
C2000™ 32-bit Real-time MCUs
|Device Series||Part #||Device List|
|28x Fixed-point Series||TMS320F280x, F281x, F2801x, F28044, F2823x||TI Product Page|
|28x Delfino™ Floating-point Series||TMS320F2833x||TI Product Page|
|28x Piccolo™ Series||TMS320F2802x, 2803x, 2806x||TI Product Page|
|28x + ARM® Cortex™ M3 Concerto™ Series||F28M35x||TI Product Page|
Hercules™ ARM® Safety MCUs
|Device Series||Part #||Device List|
|TMS470M ARM Cortex-M3 Series||TMS470Mx||TI Product Page|
|TMS570LS ARM Cortex-R4F Series||TMS570LS20xxx/10xxx, TMS570LS31x/21x/11x||TI Product Page|
|RM4 ARM Cortex-R4F Series||RM48x||TI Product Page|
List of Communication Interface (Emulator) Support
- TI XDS100 Class Emulator
- TI XDS560 PCI Emulator
- Blackhawk Emulators
- Spectrum Digitial Emulators
Please report all bugs, issues and enhancement requests in the following forum:
Where to Get Help
Read the Quick Start Guide for more information on the product: Quick Start Guide
Read the FAQ
Please post questions about the product in the following forum: http://e2e.ti.com/support/development_tools/code_composer_studio/default.aspx
|Release Version||Release Date|
| Release Candidate (RC1)
|| June 15, 2012|
| Official Release (RTM)
|| June 29, 2012 |
- Session support in scripting and command line now available
- Frequency Test for C28x devices now working
- The application can now be updated using the update feature
- HEX file formats now works properly
- Fixed some typos in UI
Improvements and Changes
- "Erase All Cores" menu has been renamed to "Erase Cores..."; you can now specify the cores to be erased.
- Unsaved "new target configuration file" can now be accessed from the welcome screen.
- A MRU list of target configuration files are listed in the file menu for quick switching between recent sessions.
- Additional console outputs to provide more information regarding the status of the operations performed.
- Update mechanism has been added.
- If unable to autosave the session settings, a dialog will popup to prompt for manual save before you close/switch the configured session.
- Updated splash and icons.
- Range option (previously available in nowFlash) is now available for Hercules devices
|1||Command line does not show incremental progress; it only shows beginning and ending operation||N/A|
|2||If the product is used to connect to a target that is already connected in another instance of UniFlash or CCS, the product might crash.||N/A|