Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
CCSv4 Symbol Browser
This topic shows customers how to use the Symbol Browser in Code Composer Studio v4.
The Symbol browser shows information about static symbols i.e.
- Files - the list of Files in the active project
- Functions - the procedures/functions in the active project
- Globals - global symbols
- Types - list of basic & aggregate types used
- Labels - the DWARF debug representation of much of the above
You can match up the addresses shown with the Debug\*.map file.
How to access the Symbol Browser?
In the CCSv4 Debug perspective click on View -> Other -> Debug -> Modules.
- Code_Generation_Tools_XML_Processing_Scripts_Plug-in_for_CCS - Scripts to perform analysis on your executable (and library) object files.
- Find_Static_Functions_and_Variables - tips to get more debug info on static functions and variables