Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Category:430 fram challenge
- Functional Description
- What inspired you to create this
- what purpose/market need does this fulfill
- In general, feel free to add as much content as you think is valuable. Consider this template as the bare minimum.
The title of the wiki article will be the title of your project.
- John Doe (email@example.com) - email can be omitted if you have concerns with privacy.
- Fred Flintstone (Fred@gmail.com)
- TJ Max (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Feature 1
- Feature 2
- Feature 3
Pictures & Videos
Video your design working and upload to YouTube with link here:
Videos can be embedded directly into the wiki using the EmbedVideoPlus extension. For documentation on this extension, please see http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:EmbedVideoPlus
Include any instructions that a user will need if they try to reproduce your project. This might include instructions on installing some piece of software, compiling something, or hardware assembly.
- Please upload all source and project files. Source code and be uploaded directly to the wiki, but larger projects may benefit from being posted externally on sites like sourceforge.net or github.com.
- Please upload your schematics in CAD preferably or PDF
- Ex. http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/File:DM355_LEOPARD_BOARD.pdf
This category has only the following subcategory.