- 1 Introduction to Texas Instruments C2000™ Microcontrollers
- 2 Electrical Specifications
- 3 Getting Started
- 4 C2000 MCU Family Device Links
- 5 C2000 Peripherals
- 6 Applications
- 7 Training and Workshops!
- 8 Development Tools
- 9 Other Resources
- 10 All C2000 Links
Introduction to Texas Instruments C2000™ Microcontrollers
C2000 devices are 32-bit microcontrollers with high performance integrated peripherals designed for real-time control applications. Its optimized core can run multiple complex control algorithms at speeds necessary for demanding control applications. Powerful integrated peripherals combined with the SPI, UART (SCI), I2C, CAN, and McBSP communication peripherals make C2000 devices the perfect single-chip control solution.
Electrical specifications can change between devices, peripheral types and device families. Always refer to the data manual and errata for a particular device for Electrical Specifications.
- If you are new to C2000, please check here for some C2000 getting started links.
C2000 MCU Family Device Links
The following links provide easy access to more advanced technical information regarding C2000 devices. Each link provides access to a category on that particular topic.
- Please also visit www.ti.com/concerto
- Please also visit www.ti.com/piccolo.
Delfino™ Floating-Point Series
- Please also visit www.ti.com/delfino
For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to SPRU566. The following are C2000 peripheral Wiki Categories:
- Please visit the Wiki C2000 Applications Category which contains helpful information such as the C2000 Motor Control Primer.
Training and Workshops!
- The The C2000 workshops are a hands-on technical courses facilitated by qualified Texas Instruments instructors.
- Visit the C2000 Training Category to access archived workshop material.
The Development Tools for C2000 category includes information on:
- C2000 Development Tools
- Codegen Tools - FAQ's, Tips, Tricks
- Code Composer Studio - Getting started, portable projects
- Software - IQmath etc.
To see all of the information in this category, click here: Development Tools for C2000.
To discuss technical questions, the E2E Community is a great resource. Visit e2e.ti.com.
Forums on the E2E site include:
and many more...
All C2000 Links
- Don't see what you're looking for above? Take a look below to see a complete listing of all C2000 pages.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
Pages in category "C2000"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.