Introduction C2000 Fixed-Point TMS320x280x devices
The TMS320F2809, TMS320F2808, TMS320F2806, TMS320F2802, TMS320F2801, TMS320F28015, TMS320F28016, TMS320C2802, and TMS320C2801 devices, members of the TMS320C28x™ DSP generation, are highly integrated, high-performance solutions for demanding control applications.
The TMS320F28044 device is also included in this category.
- Always refer to the official TI Data Manual (for 280x/2801x:SPRS230, for 28044:SPRS357) for the latest electrical specifications and timing information.
- Always review the silicon errata (SPRZ171).
- For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to SPRU566.
- Product folders. These pages include a list of device features, the data manual, the errata and other documentation.
Throughout TI documentation, the following abbreviations will be found:
- TMS320F2809, TMS320F2808, TMS320F2806, TMS320F2802, TMS320F2801 are abbreviated as F2809, F2808, F2806, F2802, F2801
- TMS320F28015 and TMS320F28016 are abbreviated as F28015, and F28016, respectively.
- TMS320C2802 and TMS320C2801 are abbreviated as C2802 and C2801.
- TMS320F28015 and TMS320F28016 are abbreviated as F2801x.
- F280x refers to the flash devices.
- C280x refers to the ROM based devices.
- 280x refers to all devices, both flash and ROM based.
- Don't see what you're looking for on this page?
- To see a complete listing of all C2000 pages, visit the C2000 Wiki Category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.