Category:C2000 Concerto F28M35x
Introduction to F28M35x Concerto™ MCUs
Concerto™ dual-subsystem MCUs that enable connectivity without compromise
Concerto brings together connectivity and control by combining a ARM Cortex-M3™ core with C2000’s C28x core on to one device. With Concerto, applications such as solar inverters and industrial control can keep the benefits of separating the communication and control portions while maintaining a single-chip solution. Please visit www.ti.com/concerto.
- Always refer to the official TI Data Manual (SPRS742) for the latest electrical specifications and timing information.
- Always review the silicon errata (SPRZ357C).
- The technical reference manual is here SPRUH22.
- Product folders. These pages include a list of features on each device, the data manual, the errata and other documentation:
- Don't see what you're looking for on this page?
- To see a complete listing of all C2000 pages, visit the C2000 Wiki Category
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "C2000 Concerto F28M35x"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.