Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Category:C2000 Delfino 2834x
Introduction to Delfino™ Floating-Point Series: TMS320C2834x
The Delfino family features the same C28x fixed-point core but enhanced to support IEEE 32-bit floating-point operations in hardware.
The Delfino series features both flash and RAM only devices. The flash devices ( 2833x) run up to 150Mhz while the RAM only C2834x brings floating-point processing to performance-hungry real-time control applications. The C2834x devices double performance to 300 MHz and include 516 KB of high speed RAM memory.
The Delfino devices are supported by two new modular controlCARD tools designed to jump start development of real-time control applications such as servo drives, renewable energy, power line monitoring and driver assistance.
- Always refer to the official TI Data Manual (SPRS516) for the latest electrical specifications and timing information.
- Always review the silicon errata (SPRZ267).
- For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to SPRU566.
- Product folders. These pages include a list of device features, the data manual, the errata and other documentation.
Migration from 2833x/2823x
External Flash Programming
This application report discusses how to write drivers for your external nonvolatile memory to allow for in-place programming using SDFlash, an application provided by Spectrum Digital, Inc. As a reference, it also presents a complete external memory design including schematic, layout, external memory drivers, and SDFlash programming algorithms.
- Don't see what you're looking for on this page?
- To see a complete listing of all C2000 pages, visit the C2000 Wiki Category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.