Category:C2000 Piccolo 2802x
Introduction to TMS320F2803x/2802x Piccolo™ MCUs
Piccolo™ MCUs feature architectural advancements and enhanced peripherals in packages from 38-pins to bring the benefits of 32-bit real-time control to applications typically unable to justify the associated cost. Real-time control offers greater system efficiency and precision through the implementation of advanced algorithms for applications such as, solar inverters, white goods appliances, hybrid automotive batteries and LED lighting.
Please visit www.ti.com/piccolo.
- Always refer to the official TI Data Manual (SPRS523) for the latest electrical specifications and timing information.
- Always review the silicon errata (SPRZ292).
- For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to SPRU566.
- Product folders. These pages include a list of features on each device, the data manual, the errata and other documentation:
The following abbreviations are often used for this series of devices:
- TMS320F28027 TMS320F28026 TMS320F28023 TMS320F28022 are abbreviated as F28027, F28026 and F28023
- TMS320F28021 TMS320F28020 are abbreviated as F28021 and F28020
- TMS320F280200 is abbreviated as F280200
- F2802x (and F2802xx) refer to all devices in the series.
- Don't see what you're looking for on this page?
- To see a complete listing of all C2000 pages, visit the C2000 Wiki Category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "C2000 Piccolo 2802x"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.