Category:Control Law Accelerator for C2000
The C28x Control Law Accelerator (CLA) is an independent, fully-programmable, 32-bit floating-point math processor that brings concurrent control-loop exceuction to the C28x family. The low interrupt-latency of the CLA allows it to read ADC samples "just-in-time". This significantly reduces the ADC sample to output delay to enable faster system response and higher MHz control loops. By using the CLA to service time-critical control loops, the main CPU is free to perform other system tasks such as communications and diagnostics.
Documentation and Webpages
- 2803x: TMS320x2803x Piccolo Control Law Accelerator (CLA) Reference Guide (SPRUGE6).
- 2806x: TMS320x2806x Piccolo Technical Reference Manual (SPRUH18).
- 2837xD: TMS320F2837xD Dual-Core Delfino Technical Reference Manual (SPRS880).
- TI C2000 E2E Community Forum
- The Piccolo webpage: www.ti.com/piccolo
- The Delfino webpage: www.ti.com/delfino
Frequently Asked Questions
- Section 9 of the Piccolo Multi-day workshop is dedicated to the Control Law Accelerator
- The latest software for the CLA is included as part of controlSUITE (www.ti.com/controlSUITE). This includes:
- DPLib CLA release
- Example system in the HVPFCKit.
- The CLAmath Macro Library:
- sin, cos, div, sqrt, 1/sqrt, atan, atan2
- 2803x, 2805x, 2806x and 2837xD/S C/C++ Header Files and Peripheral Examples (device support)
- ADC -> FIR example, both saram and flash based
- CLA Compiler examples
- Legacy Downloads
- The following legacy downloads include projects ready for use on CCS V3.3
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Control Law Accelerator for C2000"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.