Category:Flash for C2000
This category includes pages related to the embedded flash on C28x devices.
Electrical specifications can change between devices, peripheral types and device families. Always refer to the data manual and errata for a particular device for Electrical Specifications.
Devices may have different flash access times, erase times, and write/erase cycles.
Other Flash Related Resources
The following apply to C28x devices:
- Understanding Flash Programming (sprb169)
- Flash Programming Solutions for the TMS320F28xxx (spraal3)
- Running an Application from Flash (spra958)
- Serial Flash Programming of C2000™ Microcontrollers(sprabv4)
- Copying Compiler Sections from Flash to RAM on the TMS320F28xxx DSCs (spraau8)
- TMS320F281x Boot ROM Serial Flash Programming (spraaq2)
For specific Piccolo or Delfio API information please refer to controlSUITE (www.ti.com/controlsuite) in the controlSUITE\libs\utilities\flash_api directory.
If you are new to C2000, please check here for some C2000 getting started links.
This category has only the following subcategory.