From Texas Instruments Embedded Processors Wiki
This demo is an iOS application for iPhone 4S utilizing Bluetooth Low Energy to communicate with the CC2540 keyfob.
Note that no MFi authentication is required to communicate with iPhone 4S through a Bluetooth Low Energy Link.
The keyfob should be programmed with the "KeyFob" project (\BLE-CC2540-1.1a\Projects\ble\KeyFob) that is included in the BLEv1.1 release
- Connects to keyfob
- Shows live accelerometer data
- Shows live battery level data
- Shows live button data
- Can sound buzzer when button is pressed
Download Source Code
- File:TI-iPhone4SBLE-Demo.zip- TI-iPhone4SBLE-Demo.zip (iOS 5.0)
- File:TI-iPhone4SBLE-Demo rev2.zip- TI-iPhone4SBLE-Demo_rev2.zip (iOS 6.0 and 5.0)
Note that you would need to join the iOS Developer Program in order to build and download the App to your iPhone 4S.
Frontline BPA500 Sniffer Capture
File:Frontline capture IPhone4S keyFob release 1.2.zip - Sniffer capture file download
Pages in category "IPhone4SBLEDemo"
This category contains only the following page.