Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
fbtest is a open source tool that can be used for testing the frame buffer device. Supports-
- Command line option for pixel formats
- Command line option for width and height.
- Command line option to enable/disable clearing after drawing.
Source Download Location
Visit Download fbtest source
- Command to compile - $(TOOL_CHAIN_PREFIX) -o fbtest fbtest.c
The TOOL_CHAIN_PREFIX corresponds to the tool chain in use. Set this based on your tool chain. Also make path to toolchain is exported as part of $PATH.
- EVM booted up with NFS configuration.
- Connect a display device such as LCD.
- ./fbtest --help ----To know the usage/options supported.
- ./fbtest -fRGB565 -s320x240 -n ---- To display the color pattern in RGB565 format with width as 320 and height as 240. Don't clear the screen after display.
- ./fbtest -fRGB565 -s320x240 ---To display the color pattern in RGB565 format with width as 320 and height as 240. Clear the screen after display.