Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Enable tracing in GUI Composer Runtime
Here are the steps to enable tracing in GUI Composer Runtime. These instructions are for the the default application that ships with the GUI Composer Runtime. If you are using different application, please replace modem_m3 with your application name in the second command. Application name is the directory name where you start executable to run an application under webapps folder.
- GUI Composer v6.0 or higher, download Media:TraceAllFiles_GC6.zip.
- GUI Composer v5.5, download Media:TraceAllFiles.zip.
- GUI Composer v5.4 or lower, tracing is not available.
- Unzip in into your <GUI_COMPOSER_INSTALL_DIR>\guicomposer\eclipse folder. It adds two files to the folder: eclipsec.exe and traceAll.properties
- Open a command prompt window and type the following two commands:
cd <GUI_COMPOSER_INSTALL_DIR>\guicomposer\eclipse eclipsec.exe -debug traceAll.properties -vmargs -Dgc.webApp=modem_m3 > all.log 2>&1
- After closing the GUI Composer Runtime there will a log file named all.log inside the folder <GUI_COMPOSER_INSTALL_DIR>\guicomposer\eclipse