The Image Analyzer is a replacement for the Image Graph in CCStudio 3.x and earlier. It has been integrated starting with CCStudio v4.
The main goal for the Image Analyzer is to:
- Address known issues with the existing CCStudio Image Graph
- Add support for more formats
- Extensible to support new user defined image formats
- Various usability enhancements
The Image Analyzer is currently available with all releases newer than CCSv4.
Supported Image Formats
- YUV (Packed, Planar, Semi-Planar)
- Bayer (Packed)
- RGB (Packed, Planar, Semi-Planar)
The Image Analyzer is extensible to allow for user defined formats.
- Line Stride
- Flexible bit size for color component
- Pixel stride
- Bit mask
- Configurable order of color components
- Alpha support
- Configurable data size for fetching & interpretation
- Import/Export graph properties
- Stored as an easy-to-read .xml file
- Display each color component (R, G, or B) or all three (RGB).
Question: Can you save the image to the host PC in a file?
Answer: This is currently not possible with Image Analyzer. However, you can use the Memory View’s Save feature to dump target memory to a file. Save it either as Raw or Coff format since Image Analyzer cannot read the .dat format.
The zip files below have example image data with properties that show how to configure Image Analyzer for various image formats. The properties files can be imported by right-clicking on the Image Analyzer view and selecting the "Import Properties...".
- Bayer File:Bayer.zip
- bayer720480_8of16_prop.txt: size 720 x 480 pixels, even B lines, GR/BG order, 8 bits out of 16 bits
- bayer720480_10of16_prop.txt: size 720 x 480 pixels, even B lines, GR/BG order, 10 bits out of 16 bits
- DaVinci HD File:DaVinciHD.zip
- NV12 Tiled File:Nv12 tiled.zip
- YUV 4:2:0 planar File:Yuv420planar.zip
- YUV 4:2:2 packed File:Yuv422packed.zip
- YUV 4:2:2 planar File:Yuv422planar.zip