From Texas Instruments Embedded Processors Wiki
Translate this page to
This wiki is open and can be edited by all!
More information available @ www.ti.com/launchpad
Available MCU LaunchPads
Below are the available LaunchPad baseboards. You can learn more about the various LaunchPads @ www.ti.com/launchpad
MSP430 Value Line LaunchPad Evaluation Kit (MSP-EXP430G2)
- MSP-EXP430G2 Product Folder
- eStore Page
- MSP-EXP430G2 Tool User's Guide
- MSP-EXP430G2 Hardware Design Files // Schematics and PCB Design files developed using EAGLE
- Out-of-box Demo firmware
- MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad Driver // Note that this driver is pre-installed when you install CCS or IAR.
- Target MCU MSP430G2xx Family User's Guide // Provides detailed information on the MSP430G2xx series of microcontrollers. Provides information on all of the peripherals integrated into the MCU & how to use them.
- Target MCU MSP430G2xx3 Datasheet // This device is included with the MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad kit. This document includes physical & electrical characteristics of the microcontroller.
- Target MCU MSP430G2xx2 Datasheet // This is the 2nd device included in the MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad kit. This document includes physical & electrical characteristics of the microcontroller.
- List of compatible MSP430G2xx microcontroller devices
- Code Examples for each MSP430G2xx peripheral
- More Resources...
C2000 F28027 Piccolo LaunchPad Evaluation Kit (LAUNCHXL-F28027)
Tiva C LaunchPad (EK-TM4C123GXL)
- ORDER NOW!
- Tool Folder
- What's the difference between the Tiva C-Series TM4C123 LaunchPad and the Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad? Read the FAQ here
Leave a Comment