Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
The OMAP35x EVM is an evaluation board for the OMAP35x family. You can read more about it at the official website. This page contains extra and user contributed information.
TI further links to this address in some presentations.
Pages of Interest
- OMAP DVSDK Support Page
- Description of the EVM diagnostic software and how to run it.
- How to use Linux to format a MMC/SD card to be compatible with the OMAP3 ROM boot code.
- TI's PSP and SDK for the OMAP35x EVM.
- Note: This page requires a TI web login but any e-mail can be used to create an account
Other SDKs for OMAP35x
- RidgeRun SDK for the OMAP35x EVM (based on TI's PSP releases)
Streaming media solutions
OMAP35xx WinCE Resources
- TI official WinCE Info
- WinCE-TIBSP_Handbook Starting point for information about WinCE BSPs offered by TI]]
- QNX BSP supports EVM and BeagleBoard
- Rowboat Project supports EVM and BeagleBoard