Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Sitara Power Management User Guide
Starting in v4.3, Processor SDK documentation is no longer hosted on processors wiki.
Please bookmark the new links:
- Linux, RT-Linux: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/latest/linux/index.html
- RTOS: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-rtos/esd/docs/latest/rtos/index.html
- Android: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-android/esd/docs/latest/android/index.html
Return to the Sitara Linux Software Developer's Guide
This page is the top level page for support of Power Management topics related to Sitara devices.
Please follow the appropriate link below to find information specific to your device.
- Note: BeagleBone users click here.
- Note: Beagleboard-Xm users click here.
- Also, AM35x and AM18x users should also refer to this link.
- AM18x users, also refer to this link for OPP change info.