Processor Linux SDK How To Guides
Starting in v4.3, Processor SDK documentation is no longer hosted on processors wiki.
Please bookmark the new links:
- Linux, RT-Linux: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/latest/linux/index.html
- RTOS: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-rtos/esd/docs/latest/rtos/index.html
- Android: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-android/esd/docs/latest/android/index.html
Here's a collections of different How To Guides that may help you in your Linux development. Feel free to contribute one of your own!
These are guides to help you do things on the target side (the development board or your own board).
- How to Recalibrate the Touchscreen
- SDK File System Optimization/Customization
- How to add Oracle Hotspot JVM to your target Linux Filesystem
- How to use a Mouse instead of the Touchscreen with Matrix
- Update U-Boot Environment Variables stored in SPI Flash from Linux
- Taking the C66x Out Of Reset with Linux Running on the ARM A15
- How to Change dtb File
- How to Set Display for AM572x GP EVM
- How to Boot Beagle Bone Black with Processor SDK Linux
These are guides to help you do things on your development host Linux box (or Virtual Machine).
- How to Develop with 3D Graphics
- How to Develop accelerated Multimedia using GStreamer on AM57xx
- How to Connect to an EVM via Telnet
- How to Setup a Samba Server
- Understanding the Boot Sequence
- How to Move Files From Host to Target
- AM37x NAND flashing from U-boot
- Preventing BeagleBone board reset on JTAG Connect
- Customizing the SDK Splash Screen
- Erase Flash for AM335x ICE v2
- Processor SDK IPC Quick Start Guide
- Create DSP and IPU firmware using PDK drivers and IPC to load from ARM Linux