Processor SDK Android Directory Structure
From Texas Instruments Wiki
|Android Software Developer's Guide||→||Directory Structure|
The Processor SDK for Android contains the following top-level directories and files
These directories contain the code and tools used to develop for Processor SDK Android devices.
- android-devkit - Contains the cross-compile toolchain and libraries to speed development for the target device.
- bin - Contains the helper scripts for flashing the eMMC on the development device as well as the Android Debug Bridge (adb) tool.
- board-support - Contains the SDK components that need to be modified when porting to a custom platform. This includes the kernel, boot loader, Android Open Source Project filesystem, as well as any out of tree drivers.
- docs - Contains various SDK documentation such as the software manifest and additional user's guide. This is also the location where you can find the training directory with the device training materials.
- filesystem -
- Makefile - Provides build targets for many of the SDK components from the top-level of the SDK.
- Rules.make - Sets default values used by the top-level Makefile as well as sub-component Makefiles.
- setup.sh - Runs the fastboot.sh script (found in bin/) to flash the eMMC of the connected device using the files in the board-support/prebuilt-images/ directory.