Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Processor SDK Linux Directory Structure
Starting in v4.3, Processor SDK documentation is no longer hosted on processors wiki.
Please bookmark the new links:
- Linux, RT-Linux: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/latest/linux/index.html
- RTOS: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-rtos/esd/docs/latest/rtos/index.html
- Android: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-android/esd/docs/latest/android/index.html
|Linux Software Developer's Guide||→||Directory Structure|
The Processor SDK for Linux contains the following top-level directories and files
These directories contain the code and tools used to develop for Processor SDK devices.
- bin - Contains the helper scripts for configuring the host system and target device. Most of these scripts are used by the setup.sh script.
- board-support - Contains the SDK components that need to be modified when porting to a custom platform. This includes the kernel and boot loaders as well as any out of tree drivers.
- docs - Contains various SDK documentation such as the software manifest and additional user's guide. This is also the location where you can find the training directory with the device training materials.
- example-applications - Contains the sources for the TI provided example applications seen during the out-of-box demonstration.
- filesystem - Contains the reference file systems. These include the smaller base file system as well as the full-featured SDK file system.
- linux-devkit - Contains the cross-compile toolchain and libraries to speed development for the target device.
- Makefile - Provides build targets for many of the SDK components from the top-level of the SDK.
- Rules.make - Sets default values used by the top-level Makefile as well as sub-component Makefiles
- setup.sh - Configures the users host system as well as the target system for development