Processor SDK Linux Kernel
From Texas Instruments Wiki
|Linux Software Developer's Guide||→||Linux Kernel|
- Each Processor SDK Kernel interface has a centralized information wiki page that covers the following areas, overview, application, debug and porting. Each Kernel interface will have:
- Overview - Describes the capabilities of the interface and references the HW Technical Reference Manual [TRM]
- Application - Documents the applications provided with the SDK. Links to other open source applications that are typical for a particular interface may also be provided.
- Debug - Links to articles that are how=tos on assessing an interface's operation or common diagnostics of a particular interface.
- Porting - Describes the steps involved and where to find reference material necessary to port this interface to a custom board.
|Kernel Users Guide||Provides instructions for building the kernel and device tree binaries|
|Kernel Release Notes||Kernel Release Notes|
|RT Kernel Release Notes||RT Kernel Release Notes|
|Kernel Performance Guide||Peripheral and Processor performance information.|
|RT Kernel Performance Guide||RT Peripheral and Processor performance information.|
|LTP-DDT||Linux Test Project - Device Driver Tests, run on Processor SDK Linux|
|Kernel FAQs||Frequently asked questions about Linux kernel|
Just click on the link in the table below to take you to the page.
|DMA||EMAC||GPIO||External Memory Controller||I2C|
|Real Time Clock||SPI||Timer||Touchscreen||USB|
|Watch Dog Timer||UART||Video||PCIe|