Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Processor SDK Linux Kernel
Starting in v4.3, Processor SDK documentation is no longer hosted on processors wiki.
Please bookmark the new links:
- Linux, RT-Linux: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/latest/linux/index.html
- RTOS: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-rtos/esd/docs/latest/rtos/index.html
- Android: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-android/esd/docs/latest/android/index.html
|Linux Software Developer's Guide||→||Linux Kernel|
- Each Processor SDK Kernel interface has a centralized information wiki page that covers the following areas, overview, application, debug and porting. Each Kernel interface will have:
- Overview - Describes the capabilities of the interface and references the HW Technical Reference Manual [TRM]
- Application - Documents the applications provided with the SDK. Links to other open source applications that are typical for a particular interface may also be provided.
- Debug - Links to articles that are how=tos on assessing an interface's operation or common diagnostics of a particular interface.
- Porting - Describes the steps involved and where to find reference material necessary to port this interface to a custom board.
|Kernel Users Guide||Provides instructions for building the kernel and device tree binaries|
|Kernel Release Notes||Kernel Release Notes|
|RT Kernel Release Notes||RT Kernel Release Notes|
|Kernel Performance Guide||Peripheral and Processor performance information.|
|RT Kernel Performance Guide||RT Peripheral and Processor performance information.|
|LTP-DDT||Linux Test Project - Device Driver Tests, run on Processor SDK Linux|
|Kernel FAQs||Frequently asked questions about Linux kernel|
Just click on the link in the table below to take you to the page.
|DMA||EMAC||GPIO||External Memory Controller||I2C|
|Real Time Clock||SPI||Timer||Touchscreen||USB|
|Watch Dog Timer||UART||Video||PCIe|