Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Processor SDK RTOS How To Guides
Starting in v4.3, Processor SDK documentation is no longer hosted on processors wiki.
Please bookmark the new links:
- Linux, RT-Linux: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/latest/linux/index.html
- RTOS: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-rtos/esd/docs/latest/rtos/index.html
- Android: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-android/esd/docs/latest/android/index.html
|RTOS Software Developer Guide||→||How To Guides|
Here's a collections of different How To Guides that may help you in your RTOS development.
These are guides to help you do things on the target side (the development board or your own board).
- Run IPC Examples on AM572x
- Modify Board Library UART Instance on AM335x
- Taking the C66x Out Of Reset with Linux Running on the ARM A15
These are guides to help you do things on your development host (Windows, Linux, or Virtual Machine).
Flashing and Boot