Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Processor SDK Technical Support
Starting in v4.3, Processor SDK documentation is no longer hosted on processors wiki.
Please bookmark the new links:
- Linux, RT-Linux: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/latest/linux/index.html
- RTOS: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-rtos/esd/docs/latest/rtos/index.html
- Android: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-android/esd/docs/latest/android/index.html
|Linux Software Developer's Guide||→||Technical Support|
|RTOS Software Developer Guide||→||Technical Support|
|Android Software Developer's Guide||→||Technical Support|
Technical support is a broad term. Our desire is to provide a solid product, good documentation, and useful training that defines a clear path for developing a product based on the Linux/RTOS/Android SDKs. However, we know we'll never cover everything that can be done, and occasionally we even make mistakes <gasp>. So, when you can't seem to find what you need, there's a good place to search through previously answered questions and ask a new one - The E2E Support Forums.
There is an active community of TIers and other customers like you already using a TI Processor, on these forums. You may find your question has already been answered with a quick Search of the Forums. If not, a quick post will likely provide you the answers you need.
- E2E Support Forums for AM335x, AM437x, and AM57xx
- E2E Support Forums for K2H, K2K, K2E, K2L, K2G, C665x, and C667x
- E2E Support Forums for OMAP-L13x and C674x