Processor SDK Technical Support
Starting in v4.3, Processor SDK documentation is no longer hosted on processors wiki.
Please bookmark the new links:
- Linux, RT-Linux: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/latest/linux/index.html
- RTOS: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-rtos/esd/docs/latest/rtos/index.html
- Android: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-android/esd/docs/latest/android/index.html
|Linux Software Developer's Guide||→||Technical Support|
|RTOS Software Developer Guide||→||Technical Support|
|Android Software Developer's Guide||→||Technical Support|
Technical support is a broad term. Our desire is to provide a solid product, good documentation, and useful training that defines a clear path for developing a product based on the Linux/RTOS/Android SDKs. However, we know we'll never cover everything that can be done, and occasionally we even make mistakes <gasp>. So, when you can't seem to find what you need, there's a good place to search through previously answered questions and ask a new one - The E2E Support Forums.
There is an active community of TIers and other customers like you already using a TI Processor, on these forums. You may find your question has already been answered with a quick Search of the Forums. If not, a quick post will likely provide you the answers you need.
- E2E Support Forums for AM335x, AM437x, and AM57xx
- E2E Support Forums for K2H, K2K, K2E, K2L, K2G, C665x, and C667x
- E2E Support Forums for OMAP-L13x and C674x