The MSP Low-Power MCUs are ultra-low power, mixed signal microcontrollers from Texas Instruments. The strengths of the MSP family lie in the easy-to-learn, C-compiler friendly, CPU partnered with flexible low power modes and intelligent, low-power peripherals. Its versatility is applied across a number of different end-equipments including medical equipment, electricity and sub-metering, and home appliances such as smoke detectors, thermostats, etc... With over 500 parts available, there is likely to be an MSP430 for almost any application.
MSP Microcontroller Resources
- Ultra-Low-Power MSP430FRxx FRAM MCUs
- Low-Power + Performance MCUs
- Security + Communications MCUs
- Get the Latest Developement Kits and Software
- Get Development Support from the E2E Community
- Checkout the MSP Blog for the Latest News
Scroll down for links to MSP microcontroller trainings and projects!
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "MSP430"
The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 123 total.