From Texas Instruments Embedded Processors Wiki
Welcome to the Texas Instruments Embedded Processors Wiki
Searching and RSS Feed
- Embedded Processors Technology Developers.
- Check out the FAQ section, GSG category for Getting Started Guides or Training homepage for online training material.
|Microcontrollers||ARM Based Processors||Digital Signal Processors|
|16-bit ultra low power MCU||32-bit Real-time MCUs||32-bit ARM MCU|| 32-bit ARM|
|32-bit ARM MPU Performance||DSP & DSP + ARM||Multicore DSP||Ultra Low Power DSP|
Click on one of the red boxes to navigate to the best known starting point for that particular device family. Typically this will be a category page as there are new sub-families and topics being created constantly.
Software & Development Tools
- Operating Systems
- Embedded Software
- StarterWare for Sitara ARM Processors
- Codecs TI supplied multimedia codecs.
- Multimedia Framework Products MFP encompasses Codec Engine, Framework Components, XDAIS Algorithm Standard and others
- Interprocessor Communication Software DSPLink and SysLink
- Digital Video SDK Topics in this category are related to the Digital Video Evaluation Module (DVEVM) for DaVinci processors.
- Wireless Connectivity
- Low Power RF Wireless Solutions
- Graphics Capabilities of TI Embedded Processors
- Performance Audio
To provide feedback on this site or the format of this main page please add your comments to the Discussion page.
This site has been established to assist developers using the many Embedded Processors from Texas Instruments to get started, help each other innovate, and foster the growth of general knowledge about the hardware and software surrounding these devices.
For general rules on when and how to create new topics and categories, see the TI Wiki FAQ.
Help us make a better site
You are encouraged to dig through the articles and take all you can from them. If you find missing or incorrect information, please take the time to update this site. Anyone can edit the wiki! Just Log in, and topics will have an edit button. There are a few topics that are not available for editing.
Related Wiki and Project Sites
- Target Content Downloads (DSP/BIOS, Codec Engine, XDAIS, RTSC etc)
- TI DSP Village Knowledgebase
- TI Open-source projects
- The Real-Time Software Components (RTSC) project wiki at eclipse.org
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software. An overview of this wiki can be found here. An audio/streaming version of this presentation is available here. Tips on editing can be found here.
Leave a Comment