NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
Bios MCSDK 2.0.2 IBL Update
Updating the IBL Binaries on MCSDK 2.0.2 and earlier.
|Warning:||DO NOT APPLY THIS UPDATE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE BIOS MCSDK 2.0.3 OR LATER. IT IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN YOUR INSTALLATION|
The PLL initialization settings in the MCSDK 2.0.2 (and earlier) IBL image have been found to cause some memory access failures on a subset of 6670 EVMs. If your board does not experience the failure, performing this update is optional but recommended. C6678 EVMs have not been found to have this issue. No update is necessary for the C6678 EVM.
The following files are provided.
- ibl_c6670_22.214.171.124.zip - Included 2 updated binary files and an updated GEL file.
- emif4.patch - A .patch file that denotes the changes made to the file emif4.c. If you build your own IBL, you will need to apply these changes to your emif4.c, and rebuild.
- Download ibl_c6670_126.96.36.199.zip to your PC.
- Extract the files into the following location (Overwrite the existing files)
- These should land in the \bin directory. You should get an "Overwrite" warning. You can choose "Yes to All"
- Launch CCS and Follow the instructions here to update the IBL image.