Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
- 1 Introduction to Texas Instruments C2000™ Microcontrollers
- 2 Electrical Specifications
- 3 Getting Started
- 4 C2000 MCU Family Device Links
- 5 C2000 Peripherals
- 6 Applications
- 7 Training and Workshops
- 8 Development Tools
- 9 Other Resources
- 10 All C2000 Links
Introduction to Texas Instruments C2000™ Microcontrollers
C2000 devices are 32-bit microcontrollers with high performance integrated peripherals designed for real-time control applications. Its optimized core can run multiple complex control algorithms at speeds necessary for demanding control applications. Powerful integrated peripherals combined with the SPI, UART (SCI), I2C, CAN, and McBSP communication peripherals make C2000 devices the perfect single-chip control solution.
Electrical specifications can change between devices, peripheral types and device families. Always refer to the data manual and errata for a particular device for Electrical Specifications.
- If you are new to C2000, please check here for some C2000 getting started links.
C2000 MCU Family Device Links
The following links provide easy access to more advanced technical information regarding C2000 devices. Each link provides access to a category on that particular topic.
- Please also visit www.ti.com/concerto
- Please also visit www.ti.com/piccolo.
Delfino™ Floating-Point Series
- Please also visit www.ti.com/delfino
For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to SPRU566. The following are C2000 peripheral Wiki Categories:
- Please visit the Wiki C2000 Applications Category which contains helpful information such as the C2000 Motor Control Primer.
Training and Workshops
- The C2000 workshops are a hands-on technical courses facilitated by qualified Texas Instruments instructors.
- Visit the C2000 Training Category to access current and archived workshop material.
The Development Tools for C2000 category includes information on:
- C2000 Development Tools
- Codegen Tools - FAQ's, Tips, Tricks
- Code Composer Studio - Getting started, portable projects
- Software - IQmath etc.
To see all of the information in this category, click here: Development Tools for C2000.
To discuss technical questions, the E2E Community is a great resource. Visit e2e.ti.com.
Forums on the E2E site include:
and many more...
All C2000 Links
- Don't see what you're looking for above? Take a look below to see a complete listing of all C2000 pages.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- C2000 280x
- C2000 281x
- C2000 2823x
- C2000 Applications
- C2000 Concerto F28M35x
- C2000 Delfino 2833x
- C2000 Delfino 2834x
- C2000 Delfino 2837x
- C2000 Piccolo 2802x
- C2000 Piccolo 2803x
- C2000 Piccolo 2806x
- C2000 Training
- C28x Central Processing Unit
- Code Security for C2000
- Control Law Accelerator for C2000
- Control Law Accelerator Type0
Pages in category "C2000"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total.
- C2000 32-bit Real-Time MCU Training
- C2000 Archived Workshops
- C2000 Bootloader
- C2000 CLA C Compiler
- C2000 Concerto Interrupts
- C2000 Crystal Selection
- C2000 DPSWorkshop
- C2000 FFT: VCU, FPU or FixedPoint
- C2000 Flash Common Issues/FAQs
- C2000 Getting Started with Code Composer Studio v4
- C2000 Getting Started with Code Composer Studio v4/zh
- C2000 Getting Started with Code Composer Studio v5
- C2000 HRPWM High Resolution Period and Duty
- C2000 Known Collateral Issues
- C2000 LaunchPad
- C2000 Multi-Day Workshop
- C2000 One-Day Workshop
- C2000 SolarWorkshop
- C2000 Terms and Abbreviations
- C2000 USB and SYS/BIOS
- C2000: ePWM up, down, up-and-down count mode
- C28x Code Generation Tips and Tricks
- C28x Compiler - Understanding Linking
- C28x Compiler Error and Warning Messages
- C28x Context Save and Restore
- C28x Creating a New Project from an Old Project in CCS 4
- C28x Creating a Static Library from Modular Code
- C28x Header Files and Peripheral Examples
- C28x Pipeline Conflicts
- Code Composer Watch Window: Using a Script to Populate
- Code Security Module FAQ for C2000
- Concerto: Connecting to the Control Subsystem when M3 is running
- Control Law Accelerator (C2000 CLA) Debug on CCS FAQ
- Control Law Accelerator (C2000 CLA) FAQ
- Control Law Accelerator Resources
- ControlSUITE for C2000
- ControlSUITE Linux Installation
- Cortex M3 ITM Support for Concerto F28M35x
- Creating a C-callable Assembly Function for the TMS320C28x DSP