NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
Introduction C2000 Fixed-Point TMS320x280x devices
The TMS320F2809, TMS320F2808, TMS320F2806, TMS320F2802, TMS320F2801, TMS320F28015, TMS320F28016, TMS320C2802, and TMS320C2801 devices, members of the TMS320C28x™ DSP generation, are highly integrated, high-performance solutions for demanding control applications.
The TMS320F28044 device is also included in this category.
- Always refer to the official TI Data Manual (for 280x/2801x:SPRS230, for 28044:SPRS357) for the latest electrical specifications and timing information.
- Always review the silicon errata (SPRZ171).
- For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to SPRU566.
- Product folders. These pages include a list of device features, the data manual, the errata and other documentation.
Throughout TI documentation, the following abbreviations will be found:
- TMS320F2809, TMS320F2808, TMS320F2806, TMS320F2802, TMS320F2801 are abbreviated as F2809, F2808, F2806, F2802, F2801
- TMS320F28015 and TMS320F28016 are abbreviated as F28015, and F28016, respectively.
- TMS320C2802 and TMS320C2801 are abbreviated as C2802 and C2801.
- TMS320F28015 and TMS320F28016 are abbreviated as F2801x.
- F280x refers to the flash devices.
- C280x refers to the ROM based devices.
- 280x refers to all devices, both flash and ROM based.
- Don't see what you're looking for on this page?
- To see a complete listing of all C2000 pages, visit the C2000 Wiki Category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.