NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
Introduction to C2000 Fixed-Point TMS320x281x Devices
The TMS320F2810, TMS320F2811, TMS320F2812, TMS320C2810, TMS320C2811, and TMS320C2812 devices are members of the TMS320C28x™ DSP generation, are highly integrated, high-performance solutions for demanding control applications.
The 281x devices were the first to feature the C28x CPU.
- Always refer to the official TI Data Manual (SPRS174) for the latest electrical specifications and timing information.
- Always review the silicon errata (SPRZ193).
- For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to SPRU566.
- Product folders. These pages include a list of device features, the data manual, the errata and other documentation.
- The following abbreviations are often used when referring to the devices in this family:
- TMS320F2810, TMS320F2811, and TMS320F2812 are abbreviated as F2810, F2811, and F2812, respectively.
- F281x denotes all three Flash devices.
- TMS320C2810, TMS320C2811, and TMS320C2812 are abbreviated as C2810, C2811, and C2812, respectively.
- C281x denotes all three ROM devices.
- 2810 denotes both F2810 and C2810 devices.
- 2811 denotes both F2811 and C2811 devices.
- 2812 denotes both F2812 and C2812 devices.
- TMS328x281x refers to all devices, both flash and ROM.
- Don't see what you're looking for on this page?
- To see a complete listing of all C2000 pages, visit the C2000 Wiki Category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "C2000 281x"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.