Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Introduction to C2000 Fixed-Point TMS320x281x Devices
The TMS320F2810, TMS320F2811, TMS320F2812, TMS320C2810, TMS320C2811, and TMS320C2812 devices are members of the TMS320C28x™ DSP generation, are highly integrated, high-performance solutions for demanding control applications.
The 281x devices were the first to feature the C28x CPU.
- Always refer to the official TI Data Manual (SPRS174) for the latest electrical specifications and timing information.
- Always review the silicon errata (SPRZ193).
- For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to SPRU566.
- Product folders. These pages include a list of device features, the data manual, the errata and other documentation.
- The following abbreviations are often used when referring to the devices in this family:
- TMS320F2810, TMS320F2811, and TMS320F2812 are abbreviated as F2810, F2811, and F2812, respectively.
- F281x denotes all three Flash devices.
- TMS320C2810, TMS320C2811, and TMS320C2812 are abbreviated as C2810, C2811, and C2812, respectively.
- C281x denotes all three ROM devices.
- 2810 denotes both F2810 and C2810 devices.
- 2811 denotes both F2811 and C2811 devices.
- 2812 denotes both F2812 and C2812 devices.
- TMS328x281x refers to all devices, both flash and ROM.
- Don't see what you're looking for on this page?
- To see a complete listing of all C2000 pages, visit the C2000 Wiki Category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "C2000 281x"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.