NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
Category:C2000 Delfino 2837x
Introduction to Delfino™ Floating-Point Series: TMS320F2837x
The Delfino TMS320F2837x family is based on the C28x floating point processor integrated with non-volatile and volatile memories along with C2000 control peripherals.
The TMS320F2837x series features both dual core(F2837xD) and single core(F2837xS) variants. Both families operate up to 200MHz CPU clock rate and offer up to 1MB of flash memory and 204KB of RAM.
The Delfino devices are supported by two new modular controlCARD tools designed to jump start development of real-time control applications such as servo drives, renewable energy, power line monitoring and driver assistance.
- Always refer to the official TI Data Manuals for the latest electrical specifications and timing information:
- Always review the silicon errata for important exceptions to device behavior:
- For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to C2000 Real-Time Control Peripherals Reference Guide.
- Product folders. These pages include a list of device features, the data manual, the errata and other documentation.
There are many new peripherals available on the F2837x family of devices for the first time within the C2000 product line. Below is a quick listing of those peripheral along with some FAQs. Full documentation is contained in the F2837xD Technical Reference Manual.
- Sigma Delta Demodulator
- TMU(Trigonometric Math Unit)
- EMIF(External Memory InterFace)
- uPP (Universal Parallel Port)
- 16-bit/12-bit ADC (Analog to Digital Converter)
- Don't see what you're looking for on this page?
- To see a complete listing of all C2000 pages, visit the C2000 Wiki Category