Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Category:C2000 Piccolo 2807x
Introduction to Piccolo™ Series: TMS320F2807x
The Piccolo TMS320F2807x family is based on the C28x floating point processor integrated with non-volatile and volatile memories along with C2000 control peripherals.
Both families operate up to 120MHz CPU clock rate and offer up to 512KB of flash memory and 100KB of RAM.
The Piccolo devices are supported by standard additions to TI's controlCARD tools designed to jump start development of real-time control applications such as servo drives, renewable energy, power line monitoring and driver assistance.
- Always refer to the official TI Data Manuals for the latest electrical specifications and timing information:
- Always review the silicon errata for important exceptions to device behavior:
- For a list of peripheral user guides for each device family refer to C2000 Real-Time Control Peripherals Reference Guide.
- Product folders. These pages include a list of device features, the data manual, the errata and other documentation.
There are many new peripherals available on the F2807x family of devices for the first time within the C2000 Piccolo product line. Below is a quick listing of those peripheral along with some FAQs. Full documentation is contained in the F2837xD Technical Reference Manual.
- Sigma Delta Demodulator
- TMU(Trigonometric Math Unit)
- EMIF(External Memory InterFace)
- Don't see what you're looking for on this page?
- To see a complete listing of all C2000 pages, visit the C2000 Wiki Category
Pages in category "C2000 Piccolo 2807x"
This category contains only the following page.