Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Framework Components is comprised of XDAIS algorithm resource managers and functional interfaces.
- DSKT2 - used for creating and interacting with XDAIS algorithms.
- RMAN - General purpose resource manager (Introduced in FC 2.00)
- ECPY - DMA-based memory copy functional library (Introduced in FC 3.20)
- DMAN3 - used for sharing QDMA channels from an EDMA3 device with XDAIS algorithms. (Deprecated as of FC 3.23)
- ACPY3 - DMA-based memory copy functional library. (Deprecated as of FC 3.23)
The FC Reference Guide provides details on the APIs.
TI's marketing team also has a description of the Framework Components product.
The following articles have been tagged as members of the "Framework Components" Category:
Pages in category "Framework Components"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.