NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
Framework Components is comprised of XDAIS algorithm resource managers and functional interfaces.
- DSKT2 - used for creating and interacting with XDAIS algorithms.
- RMAN - General purpose resource manager (Introduced in FC 2.00)
- ECPY - DMA-based memory copy functional library (Introduced in FC 3.20)
- DMAN3 - used for sharing QDMA channels from an EDMA3 device with XDAIS algorithms. (Deprecated as of FC 3.23)
- ACPY3 - DMA-based memory copy functional library. (Deprecated as of FC 3.23)
The FC Reference Guide provides details on the APIs.
TI's marketing team also has a description of the Framework Components product.
The following articles have been tagged as members of the "Framework Components" Category:
Pages in category "Framework Components"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.