NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
Enable tracing in GUI Composer Runtime
Here are the steps to enable tracing in GUI Composer Runtime. These instructions are for the the default application that ships with the GUI Composer Runtime. If you are using different application, please replace modem_m3 with your application name in the second command. Application name is the directory name where you start executable to run an application under webapps folder.
- GUI Composer v6.0 or higher, download Media:TraceAllFiles_GC6.zip.
- GUI Composer v5.5, download Media:TraceAllFiles.zip.
- GUI Composer v5.4 or lower, tracing is not available.
- Unzip in into your <GUI_COMPOSER_INSTALL_DIR>\guicomposer\eclipse folder. It adds two files to the folder: eclipsec.exe and traceAll.properties
- Open a command prompt window and type the following two commands:
cd <GUI_COMPOSER_INSTALL_DIR>\guicomposer\eclipse eclipsec.exe -debug traceAll.properties -vmargs -Dgc.webApp=modem_m3 > all.log 2>&1
- After closing the GUI Composer Runtime there will a log file named all.log inside the folder <GUI_COMPOSER_INSTALL_DIR>\guicomposer\eclipse