NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
IAR Broken Options Error
MAVRK is no longer an active TI evaluation platform. Please contact TI application support if you need further information on TI products or support.
This page is up to date and active. Please feel free to contribute or make improvements.
IAR Broken Options detected Issue
Minor updates on the IAR compiler sometimes invalidate the project options.
If you see the following window:
Follow these steps to set up the project options:
1. Invoke the config files.
a. Open all the config files needed for the project. You can identify these files by clicking on the + next to the Config Files folder.
b. Towards the top of the file is a To Invoke line in the comments. Copy the text from the -f to the " in this line.
2. Open the Project options.
a. Select the Project by clicking on the name at the top of the Workspace window.
b. Select Project->Options.
3. Select the appropriate device from the target options.
4. Paste the copied text from step 1b. You will need to click on the right arrow a couple of times to get the Extra Options tab to appear.
5. Change the Debugger Driver to FET Debugger.
6. Select OK and the options have now been restored.