NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
IEEE 1149.1 (JTAG)
IEEE 1149.1 is the Standard Test Access Port and Boundary-Scan Architecture for test access ports used for testing printed circuit boards using boundary scan (BSDL). It is also used for application development. IEEE 1149.1 is also commonly known as JTAG (Joint Test Action Group).
IEEE 1149.7 is an compatible enhancement to IEEE 1149.1.
- IEEE 1149.1 JTAG Testability Primer: SSYA002
- JTAG Scan Educator: SATB002
- JTAG/MPSD Emulation Technical Reference: SPDU079
- WIKIpedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JTAG
- The IEEE 1149.1 standard may be found at http://standards.ieee.org/reading/ieee/std_public/description/testtech/1149.1-2001_desc.html.
- Free commercial quality software (BSDL, pin toggle, access internal regs, tcl/tk scripting) at Free JTAG/1149.1