Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
This wiki is open and can be edited by all!
More information available @ www.ti.com/launchpad
Getting Started: First Steps with the Hercules LaunchPad
Note that most tutorials below are based on Code Composer Studio unless otherwise noted.
- Jumper Settings Confirm Your Jumper Settings Before Starting Project 0
- Project 0 Getting Started With CCS - Blinky
- Project 1 The Out-Of-Box Demo
- CC3100 Wi-Fi Demo Modifying the CC3100 Wi-Fi Demo for the Launchpad
Launchpad Design Information / Sources
- LAUNCHXL2-RM46 Launchpad Schematics (pdf)
- LAUNCHXL2-RM46 Schematics & Layout (Eagle Layout)
- LAUNCHXL2-RM46 Manufacturing Info (Gerber, BOM)
Note: The TMS570LS1224PGE and RM46L852PGE are pin compatible, and they share a common launchpad design. So even though the schematics are drawn for an RM46L852, these are the same schematics and layout used for both LAUNCHXL2-TMS57012 and LAUNCHXL2-RM46.
- RM46L852 Datasheet - TI Literature # SPNS185
- Technical Reference Manual - TI Literature # SPNU514
- Silicon Errata - TI Literature # SPNZ200