NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
This wiki is open and can be edited by all!
More information available @ www.ti.com/launchpad
Getting Started: First Steps with the Hercules LaunchPad
Note that most tutorials below are based on Code Composer Studio unless otherwise noted.
- Project 0 Getting Started With CCS - Blinky
- Project 1 The Out-Of-Box Demo
- lwIP Demo Modifying the lwIP Demo for the Launchpad
- CC3100 Wi-Fi Demo Modifying the CC3100 Wi-Fi Demo for the Launchpad
Launchpad Design Information / Sources
- LAUNCHXL2-570LC43 and LAUNCHXL2-RM57L Launchpad Schematics (pdf)
- LAUNCHXL2-570LC43 and LAUNCHXL2-RM57L Schematics & Layout (Eagle)
- LAUNCHXL2-570LC43 and LAUNCHXL2-RM57L Manufacturing Info (Gerber, BOM)
Note: The TMS570LC4357 and RM57L843 are pin compatible, and they share a common launchpad design.
- Optional +5V External Power Supply Specifications External Power Supply Specifications
- RM57L843 Datasheet - TI Literature # SPNS215
- Technical Reference Manual - TI Literature # SPNU562
- Silicon Errata - TI Literature # SPNZ214
Software / Tools Downloads
- Code Composer Studio Download
- Hercules SafeTI Diagnostic Library
- Hercules CMSIS DSP Library
Other Useful Information