Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
This wiki is open and can be edited by all!
More information available @ www.ti.com/launchpad
Getting Started: First Steps with the Hercules LaunchPad
Note that most tutorials below are based on Code Composer Studio unless otherwise noted.
- Project 0 Getting Started With CCS - Blinky
- Project 1 The Out-Of-Box Demo
- lwIP Demo Modifying the lwIP Demo for the Launchpad
- CC3100 Wi-Fi Demo Modifying the CC3100 Wi-Fi Demo for the Launchpad
Launchpad Design Information / Sources
- LAUNCHXL2-570LC43 and LAUNCHXL2-RM57L Launchpad Schematics (pdf)
- LAUNCHXL2-570LC43 and LAUNCHXL2-RM57L Schematics & Layout (Eagle)
- LAUNCHXL2-570LC43 and LAUNCHXL2-RM57L Manufacturing Info (Gerber, BOM)
Note: The TMS570LC4357 and RM57L843 are pin compatible, and they share a common launchpad design.
- Optional +5V External Power Supply Specifications External Power Supply Specifications
- RM57L843 Datasheet - TI Literature # SPNS215
- Technical Reference Manual - TI Literature # SPNU562
- Silicon Errata - TI Literature # SPNZ214
Software / Tools Downloads
- Code Composer Studio Download
- Hercules SafeTI Diagnostic Library
- Hercules CMSIS DSP Library
Other Useful Information