NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
This wiki is open and can be edited by all!
More information available @ www.ti.com/launchpad
Getting Started: First Steps with the Hercules LaunchPad
Note that most tutorials below are based on Code Composer Studio unless otherwise noted.
- Jumper Settings Confirm Your Jumper Settings Before Starting Project 0
- Project 0 Getting Started With CCS - Blinky
- Project 1 The Out-Of-Box Demo
Launchpad Design Information / Sources
- LAUNCHXL2-TMS57012 Launchpad Schematics (pdf)
- LAUNCHXL2-TMS57012 Schematics & Layout (Eagle Layout)
- LAUNCHXL2-TMS57012 Manufacturing Info (Gerber, BOM)
Note: The TMS570LS1224PGE and RM46L852PGE are pin compatible, and they share a common launchpad design. So even though the schematics are drawn for an RM46L852, these are the same schematics and layout used for both LAUNCHXL2-TMS57012 and LAUNCHXL2-RM46.