NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
The OMAP35x EVM is an evaluation board for the OMAP35x family. You can read more about it at the official website. This page contains extra and user contributed information.
TI further links to this address in some presentations.
Pages of Interest
- OMAP DVSDK Support Page
- Description of the EVM diagnostic software and how to run it.
- How to use Linux to format a MMC/SD card to be compatible with the OMAP3 ROM boot code.
- TI's PSP and SDK for the OMAP35x EVM.
- Note: This page requires a TI web login but any e-mail can be used to create an account
Other SDKs for OMAP35x
- RidgeRun SDK for the OMAP35x EVM (based on TI's PSP releases)
Streaming media solutions
OMAP35xx WinCE Resources
- TI official WinCE Info
- WinCE-TIBSP_Handbook Starting point for information about WinCE BSPs offered by TI]]
- QNX BSP supports EVM and BeagleBoard
- Rowboat Project supports EVM and BeagleBoard