Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
The OMAP3 architecture currently supports two product families:
- OMAP35x family (general market parts)
- OMAP34x family (intended for high-volume wireless OEMs and ODMs)
These two families are very software compatible and are normally treated the same in the system software.
The OMAP35x family of application processors currently has four members:
- OMAP3503 (ARM + peripherals)
- OMAP3515 (ARM + Graphics acceleration + peripherals)
- OMAP3525 (ARM + DSP based Audio/Video acceleration + peripherals)
- OMAP3530 (ARM + DSP based Audio/Video acceleration + Graphics acceleration + peripherals)
Other Pages of Interest
- There are a number of development and production boards available for the OMAP3 generation.