NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
Sitara Power Management User Guide
Starting in v4.3, Processor SDK documentation is no longer hosted on processors wiki.
Please bookmark the new links:
- Linux, RT-Linux: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/latest/linux/index.html
- RTOS: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-rtos/esd/docs/latest/rtos/index.html
- Android: http://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-android/esd/docs/latest/android/index.html
Return to the Sitara Linux Software Developer's Guide
This page is the top level page for support of Power Management topics related to Sitara devices.
Please follow the appropriate link below to find information specific to your device.
- Note: BeagleBone users click here.
- Note: Beagleboard-Xm users click here.
- Also, AM35x and AM18x users should also refer to this link.
- AM18x users, also refer to this link for OPP change info.