NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
Real-Time Mode Debug with CCStudio
Real-Time Mode Debug with Code Composer Studio
Demonstration of Realtime Mode with Code Composer Studio v4
- Demonstration is done using the project files: Media:lab6projectforrt.zip
- Demonstration on C2803x control card. ADCIN0 is tied to GPIO18 on control card to provide sample data.
- Demonstration shows:
- How to setup realtime mode in Code Composer Studio
- How to setup interrupts so they can run in the background
- How to step through code while background interrupts are running
- How to setup graphs and watch windows so they update continuously
- Movie is here
- Real-Time Mode Debug with CCStudio (CCSv3.3)
- Real-Time Mode Overview
- Using Real-Time Mode with CCStudio