Please note as of Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 this wiki has been set to read only. If you are a TI Employee and require Edit ability please contact x0211426 from the company directory.
Real-Time Mode Debug with CCStudio
Real-Time Mode Debug with Code Composer Studio
Demonstration of Realtime Mode with Code Composer Studio v4
- Demonstration is done using the project files: Media:lab6projectforrt.zip
- Demonstration on C2803x control card. ADCIN0 is tied to GPIO18 on control card to provide sample data.
- Demonstration shows:
- How to setup realtime mode in Code Composer Studio
- How to setup interrupts so they can run in the background
- How to step through code while background interrupts are running
- How to setup graphs and watch windows so they update continuously
- Movie is here
- Real-Time Mode Debug with CCStudio (CCSv3.3)
- Real-Time Mode Overview
- Using Real-Time Mode with CCStudio