NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
SYS/BIOS Training: Semaphores
This is a module of the SYS/BIOS on-line training series.
To see other training modules, go to the SYS/BIOS Online Training page.
- Task blocks if pend on Semaphore with count = 0
- Task continues if pend on Semaphore with count > 0
- Task unblocks if post on count = 0
- Multiple tasks can block on same semaphore
- Binary semaphores
- Counting semaphores
- Task run-time API
- Creating a semaphore with XGCONF
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
Contributors to this document Copyright (C)2011 Texas Instruments Incorporated - http://www.ti.com/