NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
SYS/BIOS Training: Swis
This is a module of the SYS/BIOS on-line training series.
To see other training modules, go to the SYS/BIOS Online Training page.
- SYS/BIOS Software interrupts
- SYS/BIOS preemptive scheduler
- Hwis and Swis are similar
- BIOS: prioritized scheduling
- Scheduling rules
- Scheduling issue: interrupt posts Swi
- Solution: interrupt temporarily disbles scheduling
- Conditional Swi post
- Swi run-time API
- Creating a Swi object with XGCONF
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
Contributors to this document Copyright (C)2011 Texas Instruments Incorporated - http://www.ti.com/