NOTICE: The Processors Wiki will End-of-Life in December of 2020. It is recommended to download any files or other content you may need that are hosted on processors.wiki.ti.com. The site is now set to read only.
Information related to Windows CE on TI Devices. See also the table at WinCEFAQ for more links to official info and download pages for Board Support Packages (BSPs).
Windows Embedded Compact Software Development Kits (SDK) Update from Texas Instruments. Feb 28, 2012
Texas Instruments would like to announce a new strategic relationship with Adeneo Embedded for the release and support of new Windows Embedded Compact Software Development Kits (SDK) for TI based ARM Cortex-A8 and ARM9 devices.Adeneo Embedded, in close collaboration with TI, will be releasing WEC7 SDKs including support for the newer AM335x and AM387x based EVMs from Texas Instruments on February 28, 2012. TI has worked with Adeneo Embedded to bring these high quality WEC7 SDK releases to market. Adeneo Embedded has extensive experience working with TI and Microsoft on previous SDKs and Adeneo Embedded is a Microsoft Windows Embedded Gold partner.
Adeneo Embedded Contact Information
- Weblink - Link
- Support contact – email@example.com
- Sales contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download OLD TI WinCE BSPs from here
- WinCE-TIBSP_Handbook Starting point for information about WinCE BSPs offered by TI
- WinCE-TIBSP_FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- WinCEApps Applications...
Community Projects and Discussion
- WinCE on BeagleBoard An open effort for BSP for BeagleBoard
- WinCE on Gumstix An open effort for BSP for Gumstix
- Projects Microsoft list of embedded projects
- Discuss Microsoft embedded news groups list
- TI Community Forum
- TI Community Forum for WinCE
- MSDN ForumUnfortunately this URL is a dud
- Windows For Devices
- We Dig
- Microsoft Channel 9
Sitara TI AM35x
Windows Embedded CE BSP for AM35x - Key Attributes
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 BSP for the TI Evaluation Module (EVM)
- Windows Embedded CE BSP based on the TI Sitara™ AM35x ARM® Cortex™-A8 MPUs family
- BSP natively supports up to VGA resolution on the EVM display and up to 720p (1280x720) display resolutions through the EVM’s DVI interface
- BSP includes OpenVG 1.0.1/1.1 and OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 which allows for up to 10M triangles/second 3D graphics
- Adeneo Embedded Adeneo Embedded has built a global end-to-end collaboration with TI as a preferred partner for Windows Embedded CE BSPs development and customers support around OMAP35x, Sitara AM35x and DaVinci architectures.
- Silica Embedded Silica is a major distributor for WinCE licenses in EMEA region
- Wikipedia on WinCE Some basics and more links, partially outdated and needs an update
- Variscite offers a complete off-mode solution (5mA @ suspend, 100 mSec to full resume) for windows CE on OMAP35xx platform.